An independent panel of recognized and expert judges, representing Tanzania agricultural industry, will determine the winners of this year’s TUZO ZA KILIMO.
Our focus is to deliver a balanced judging assessment from industry leaders who will bring their extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and expertise to the judging process ensuring that the winning entries are truly outstanding and worthy of receiving this Award.
The panel is carefully selected to ensure the Awards judging process is fair and objective. The judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate, in which case that entry will be reallocated. The integrity of this process lies at the very heart of all that we do hence the entire process is
overseen by PKF East Africa, One of East Africa’s Leading Audit and Business Advisory Firm
We recognize and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Submissions are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organizations or individuals that have not been shortlisted for an Award, nor will we reproduce any information
from your entry unless prior permission is given.
A comprehensive judging process has been put together to decide the worthy winners of The Tuzo za Kilimo:
- After the submissions have been received, all entries will be sent for the first round of review.
- Entries will be carefully scrutinized with the best selected to go forward to the shortlist for each category.
- The shortlist of finalists will be published on the Awards website.
- Judges are divided into a minimum of two panels, ensuring any potential conflict is avoided.
- The judges will score each of the entries allocated to them against a predetermined set of scores.
- Scores are then collected and collated, with the entrant receiving the highest overall score being declared the winner of that category.
- The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence,
telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached