Apply for Agribusiness of The year Food or Beverage Producer
This award recognises the Food and/ or Beverage Producer in Tanzanias Agribusiness sector that can demonstrate excellence and innovation over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief description of the entity such as when it was established, products and key partnerships. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the last three years and the markets you operated, including the value and contribution of exports.
- Business Growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This can include entering a new market, an innovative new process or method, the launch of a new product or service, specific investment or an increase in capacity.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken to boost operational performance. This can include increased production, effective strategic planning and brand management, reduced costs or streamlined processes.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to the organisation or society.
- Sustainability & Traceability: Outline any steps taken to implement sustainable practices, including efforts in traceability, organic farming, managing resources and materials and towards a more sustainable supply chain.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.