Apply for Agribusiness of the Year - Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
This award recognises the organisation supplying fresh fruit and vegetable products that can demonstrate excellence and innovation over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees, key skills within your team. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the last three years and the markets you operated, including the value and contribution of exports.
- Business Growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This can include entering a new market, specific investment, research and development, the launch of a new product or service, people development or an increase in capacity.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance. This can include increased production, effective strategic planning and brand management, reduced costs or streamlined processes.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to the organisation or society.
- Sustainability & Traceability: Outline any steps taken to implement sustainable practices, including efforts in traceability, managing resources and materials and towards a more sustainable supply chain.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.