Apply for Youth in Agriculture
This award recognizes youth operating in Tanzania's Agriculture sector that can best demonstrate excellence, innovation, hard work and dedication over the past 12 months. 'Youth' is defined as someone who, on 31st December 2018, is not more than 35 years old
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Employment History: Please provide a one-page CV with details of their employment history as well as courses and qualifications obtained.
- Contribution: What has been their contribution to the success of their team, organisation or industry as a whole?
- Achievements: Outline their achievements, including what makes this individual stand out from their colleagues and how they have added value to the business.
- Highlights: Highlight a recent project or initiative from the last 12 months and quantify its success/how it has helped to improve the business.
- Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, including a supporting letter from the nominee's network.