Apply for Women Farmer of the Year
This award recognises the Women farmers operating in Tanzania's Agriculture sector that can best demonstrate innovation, excellence, hard work and dedication over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief description of your entity accompanied by a CV.
- Business Growth: Please outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to your growth.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken to boost operational performance.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to your organisation or society.
- Sustainability & Traceability: Outline any steps taken to implement sustainable practices, including efforts in traceability, organic farming, managing resources and materials and towards a more sustainable supply chain.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entryare relevant to support the entry.