Apply for Corporate social responsibility of the year
This award recognizes organizations corporate social responsibility operations in both Tanzania's Agriculture and Agribusiness sector that can best demonstrate excellence, innovation, hard work and dedication over the past 12 months
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, key team members, an indication of your annual social support.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant support that you have provided over the past 12 months and why you think the relationship was exceptional.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how offerings have been adapted to meet the specific needs and local conditions of the recipients
- Outcomes & Results: Summarize the outcomes of the efforts towards your community
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry