Apply for Excellence in Health & Safety
This award will recognise the organisation in Tanzania's Agribusiness sector that can demonstrate best practice in health and safety including compliance to standards, training, technical and behavioral improvements. This can be on a single project, across a series of projects, or through a change process within an organisation.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a background of the Health and Safety initiative. Explain what aspects are new, better, significantly improved to give rise to a substantial positive change.
- Outcomes & Results: Please provide evidence of results. How has the initiative contributed to the welfare of staff? How is the impact measured?
- Benefits: What have been the practical benefits of the initiative? Show successful outcomes, such as improvements in performance, costs savings, reduced environmental impact or any other aspect that shows better or more effective processes, products, technologies or ideas.
- Future Plans: How will you use the initiative in the future? You can include any plans for alteration or expansion.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.