Apply for Excellence in Education and Training
This award recognises the Tanzania based tertiary level institution, technical training college or organisation that can best demonstrate excellence in the delivery and development of knowledge or skills in the Agribusiness sector.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation
- Programme: What is the curriculum or programme? Please detail curriculum development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditation and affiliation.
- Development: How did the course prepare or develop the students/delegates for their career in the agribusiness industry?
- Excellence in Education and Training: Provide examples where an individual or the institution has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate students or delegates.
- Industry Exposure: Outline the exposure of students/ delegates to the wider agribusiness community. This may include listings of invited speakers, details of site visits to research, industrial or other relevant institutions nationally and globally.
- Please provide details on dissemination of studies to the broader community. This may include publications, workshops, student awards or details of any competitions entered and prizes attained.