Apply for Excellence in Export Achievement
This award will recognise the organisation in Tanzania's Agribusiness industry that can best demonstrate an effective and rewarding export strategy.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the contribution of exports as a proportion of overall sales, including any growth seen in the past three years and the expected contribution of exports to the future of your business.
- Strategy: Outline your overall export strategy, how you've achieved progress with it and your commitment to expanding international business in the future. Please include details where relevant on the implementation of an efficient, cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to exporting, how you engage with suppliers and the efforts to increase brand awareness in international markets.
- Customer Satisfaction: Please give details on how high-quality products are provided to international customers and how the international market influences product development. Outline any tangible benefits to customers, including how satisfaction is measured and any initiatives introduced to improve performance.
- Innovation: Highlight any especially innovative solutions that have been developed by you or your suppliers, including the benefits to your organisation and the customer.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business performance, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.