Apply for Agribusiness of the Year - Women
This award recognises Women in Tanzania's Agribusiness sector who has been excelled, been innovative and hardworking.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, key team members, an indication of your turnover over the last three years and key accounts.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant clients over the past 12 months and why you think the relationship was exceptional.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how offerings have been adapted to meet the specific business needs and local conditions of the client.
- Customer Service: Provide details of how high-quality service is provided to all clients, including how customer satisfaction is measured and initiatives to improve it.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarize the outcomes of the efforts including the contribution to the client as well as the supplier themselves.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.